Why do you need a videographer at your wedding or special event? We’ll tell you why!
1. See what you missed! Yes, there are photographs, but there’s nothing like re-watching your husband say his vows, seeing your bridal party walk down the aisle (if you’re the bride you probably won’t see this), your guests enjoying the cocktail party (you’re probably out taking photos at this time), and all other wonderful moments. Many couples say “wow that went by so fast.” Here’s something you can rewind, share with your family, and enjoy at every wedding anniversary.
2. You can’t hear a photo. There’s going to be a photo of your maid of honor crying and you crying along with her, but wouldn’t it be more awesome to actually have this memory captured with audio?!
3. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby... Do it for your future kids! There’s nothing like to feeling of sharing your wedding with your children down the road.
4. This is not a home video! Many may capture little 5 sec videos on their iPhones of your first dance, but no one wants a blurry, shaky video.
5. Have no regrets. We hear this all the time “I wish we got a videographer” Have someone document that special day for you. It’s worth the pretty penny.
So now you’re looking for an amazing videographer? Look no further! Check out our preferred videographer, Kappel Imagery, and make sure to contact him for any birthday parties, events, and weddings that you may have coming up!
Blog post | Nicole Manalo