This was such a memorable birthday for us over at CMRCC. Brady’s Mom (Beverly) threw such a colorful, entertaining, and fun event for all their guests. We had so many favorite moments, but here is our top 10:
1. The incredible DIY Up House. It was perfect. The Up themed house greeted everyone at the foyer and the DJ even played the UP Sound Track. We felt like were were at Disneyland!
2. Brady’s Birthday Cake – Made by Beverly’s family friend Bertha Quichocho-Ross
3. Brady’s outfit – how cute is this little guy?!
4. Hand painted mail box favors that all the kids received with Brady’s Hand Print
5. Family performances – The family put together a great show while everyone was having lunch. Our favorite had to be when Brady’s dad sang him a song.
6. The sweet station – Complete with a rainbow spectrum of candy, macaron tower, and so much more!
7. Beverly made little bow ties as escort cards and it was also something they could wear!
8. The Up house finger print guest book.
9. The centerpieces!
10. All the love in the room ❤
Photos by Nema photography
Website – www.nemaphotography.net
Blog post by Nicole Manalo