Today’s Wedding Wednesday spotlight is on Natalie & Zac’s wedding that took place on May 24, 2014.
Top 10 things we loved about this wedding:
1. The wedding cake topper was a replica of the temple they had their ceremony at.
2. The bridesmaids outfits.
3. The take out boxes used for the sweets table.
4. The lounge furniture.
5. Gorgeous floral arrangements
6. Mr. & Mrs. sign for the head table
7. Ribbon wands used for the grand exit
8. Photos on the piano
9. Dresser filled with childhood memories
10. The bride and groom of course :)
Reception Venue – Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club
DJ – Bruce Battleson
Florst – Moments in Bloom
Photograher – Victoria Harris from My Story is Art